Juiceman5555Juiceman5555

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

Wow! That was amazing and unexpected. I really enjoyed all the twists and the overall story. It was just so much fun to play. I don't think I even blinked more than twice.

Cuboy: Cubeture 2 Cuboy: Cubeture 2

That was cub-tastic! I really enjoyed playing this. I was a bit annoyed by how slow some of the things were (like walking and the such) but I did really like it. It was long and challenging so I was happy!

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Entertaining. Addictive.

I really love this game, but there's still a lot of bugs to get rid of like me not being able to save for the past two hours. It is very complete and addictive.

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

So Wonderful!

I Love the twist on the original Alice in Wonderland!
This game Fascinates me!!!
The animation is great and I love the music.
Mind telling me the names of the song from here and the one in Aid1?
Keep up he good work!

A Slight Mishap A Slight Mishap

Good

i was a bit boring for my taste, but i liked the story and now i know that shooting stuff with a shotgun is always the solution!

Level Up! Level Up!

Addictive!

i luv it! i played for 2 whole hours till i passed it! it was fun! sometimes i hated to go back to zero but that made it interesting. i didnt think it would end how it did. i wanna play the next part!!!!!!!

Typo-Negative Typo-Negative

entertaining!

I liked it and was having fun until i realized i was actually learning something!
jk i kept losing because I stressed out so i quit!
I must say that I felt ashamed that the words I speleld faster were "erotism" [or something like that] and psycho....
would love to see it be developed more!

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Beautifully Creppy!

I loved the game over all! really interesting and fun to play! I cant even describe what I feel for the art its so totally awesum!
Played 4 times to get all the deaths lol
Cannot wait for the second part!

Colour My World Colour My World

so cute!

*sob* *sob*
i luv this!
and i should have read the authors commnet b4 cause i didnt play the other one.
I loved the music

SilverStitch responds:

Ngaww~~
Glad you liked it~~
Go play the other one now~ =D

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

Mad!!

yay!
im in love with everything alice in wonderland, but i really enjoyed this game. A great twist to the actual story! And the art is totally amazing! i luv it! cannot wait for the next part. and i was wondering what the name of the song was. could you tell me? cause it crepped me out and i really would want it!!!