Juiceman5555Juiceman5555

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

This is amazing!

I really loved it! The voice was so damn great with all the emotions in it and stuff. And thanks to this, I'm never commenting on anything here ever again. :P

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

Too short but way funny

i was expecting more of a "justin bieber sucks" kinda animation but it still was pretty funny.

Everyone Loves Dick Ep01 Everyone Loves Dick Ep01

Entertaining

It was cool and i really like the sroty but i thought it was a lil like family guy. Pretty Fun though.

TRY. DIE. REPEAT. TRY. DIE. REPEAT.

I thought it was fun! The starting over is just a little bit annoying but I'm okay with that cause that's the game.

I think I broke it tho. It told me not to go a certain way so I walked through a wall and just kept walking. Now I respawned at the very beginning and can't go anywhere else but off stage. Oops!

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

Wow! That was amazing and unexpected. I really enjoyed all the twists and the overall story. It was just so much fun to play. I don't think I even blinked more than twice.

Cuboy: Cubeture 2 Cuboy: Cubeture 2

That was cub-tastic! I really enjoyed playing this. I was a bit annoyed by how slow some of the things were (like walking and the such) but I did really like it. It was long and challenging so I was happy!

Self Portrait Self Portrait

cool!

i think the pose looks really cool!
i like the hands!